Projects carried out and active projects
- $150.000.000 (1998)
- $100.000.000 Capital
- $50.000.000 Debt
- - Purchase of 120,000 subscribers in Venezuela.
- - From 1998 to 2002, BGS Group identified the project, carried out pertinent due diligence, organized the company and selected management.
- - Since 2003 up to date, BGS is partner of Intercable.
Kind of Transaction
Description of the Investment
- - Intercable is the biggest cable TV company of Venezuela.
- - Since 1998 up to date, the company’s EBITDA increased from USD12 million to USD120 million.
- - Since 2008 Intercable provide its clients with the triple pay service.
- - At the beginning of their activities, Intercable had 120,000 subscribers that are nowadays turning into 600,000.
- - With letter of intent on sale to strategic buyer. Foreseen closing date 06-2012. Probable starting value: USD 840 million (7 times more).